As a member of Think Local First, you get:
- Brochures and window decals
- a profile and location pin on our Think Local First app
- A spot on our website along with a business listing
- Regular cross-promotion on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Access to standing banners, digital logos and other Think Local First media items
- To be part of the various events and promotions throughout the year (Annual General Meeting, member mixers, media coverage, Think Local Week, etc.)
- To be part of a movement!
There is an annual membership fee of $250 for businesses with one location. Each additional location is $50 to a maximum dues of $450. The dues are used to fund these marketing and administration costs. We are a registered non-profit organization, so these fees offset our costs, but most of our work is done by volunteers within the business community. Please note that annual membership fees are prorated for members who join during the fiscal year, which begins on May 1.