As a member of Think Local First, you get:
- Brochures and window decals
- To participate in our Think Local First Rewards program powered by Supportland.
- A spot on our website along with a business listing
- Regular cross-promotion on social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Access to standing banners, digital logos and other Think Local First media items
- To be part of the various events and promotions throughout the year (Annual General Meeting, member mixers, media coverage, Think Local Week, etc.)
- To be part of a movement!
There is an annual membership fee of $250, which is used to fund these marketing and administration costs. We are a registered non-profit organization, so these fees offset our costs, but most of our work is done by volunteers within the business community. Please note that annual membership fees are prorated for members who join during the fiscal year, which begins on May 1.
Shoot us an email if you have any questions. If you’re already keen on joining, great! All you need to do is complete the application form and drop your cheque off to Gayle at Robinson’s Outdoor Store, or mail it to:
Think Local First Victoria
PO Box 38014
794 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 3N2